Corrisoft’s AIR Program is a smartphone-based community supervision solution that delivers proactive communication capabilities and enables agencies to more efficiently facilitates support resources.
Corrisoft’s Alternative to Incarceration via Rehabilitation (AIR) program features a customized smartphone, a web-based management platform, and a 24/7 call center that work together to make it easier for agencies to engage clients, deliver support services, and manage activity. In order to provide agencies with such a robust and comprehensive solution, AIR relies on four industry-leading products: AIR Mobile Connect, AIR Supervisor App, AIR Dashboard, and AIR Support. The AIR program effectively integrates all four components to create one of the industry’s most technologically advanced supervision systems.
How the System Works
The AIR program features a specifically-configured smartphone with control features. If necessary, the smartphone can be paired with a small, lightweight, tamper-reporting tether worn by the client. The smartphone comes loaded with Corrisoft’s proprietary mobile software application which includes e-mail, text, scheduling, and resource functions in addition to the real-time communication capabilities.
Supervising agents can download the AIR supervisor app to their own phone, and it gives them access to their entire caseload as well as the real-time location of each client.
Agencies manage the AIR Mobile Connect system though the AIR Dashboard, a simple, web-based user interface that displays the participant’s profile, calendar, and activity data alongside the real-time GPS tracking statistics from the client’s phone.
The AIR™ Mobile Connect
AIR Mobile Connect is a customized smartphone that can be paired with a small, lightweight, tamper-proof tether to ensure the phone is with the client at all times.
- Calendar requests/approvals done through the phone
- Provides two-way communications – phone, e-mail, text
- Affords virtual field visit capabilities
The AIR Dashboard is a web-based management platform that combines case management tools with real-time GPS tracking statistics.
- Utilizes exception based approach – only displays critical information
- Real-time location of multiple clients on one map
- Display’s a client’s profile, calendar, activity data, and real-time location
AIR Support is Corrisoft’s in-house, around-the-clock call center operated by specially trained AIR Support agents.
- Can serve as your agency’s 24/7 monitoring center
- Designed to serve as a resource to clients
- Provides 24/7 device and system technical support
- Agents can proactively contact clients based on flexible protocols