Corrisoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to enhancing diversity within the company. In support of this goal, we seek qualified candidates with a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. We embrace diversity and encourage all who are interested to apply.
The Agile Project Manager will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and remain within any budgetary constraints as well as supporting Agile teams in ensuring value is delivered to our customers. Demonstrating and encouraging Agile practices will be paramount in this role. This vital role includes facilitating all scrum events such as sprint planning, daily stand ups, sprint reviews and retrospectives as well as performing traditional project management duties including but not limited to defining project scope, resource mapping, and tracking progress of ongoing initiatives. He or she is an outstanding communicator both in speech/listening as well as in writing.
- Define, document, and manage a project management process and continually champion process improvement to implement best practices
- Facilitate all scrum events including sprint planning, daily stand ups, and reviews/retrospectives
- Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work, and leveraging resources to improve capacity for project work
- Develop and improve all Agile processes and overall understanding within the organization
- Work alongside the product owner, various stakeholders, as well as the executive team to prioritize and organize development initiatives
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule
- Provide project and initiative updates to the VP of Engineering as well as the organization in general
- Measure project performance to reinforce continual improvement within the organization
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university
- A proven track record of implementing software/hardware projects in an Agile environment, PMP Preferred
- Experience with scrum/Agile methodologies. PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred.
- Leadership experience. This role requires leading team members as part of the strategy setting and project process; and as part of the execution responsibilities
- Sufficient technical background to be able to be able to accurately evaluate complex projects and initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills; ability to communicate with technical teams as well as operational and sales teams
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt when necessary
- Excellent active listening skills / Empathy. Necessary for both internal and external interfacing
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices; JIRA experience preferred
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values
- Excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress
Other Skills & Abilities
- Able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision.
- Experience working with both shared and outsourced solutions, as well as support of in-house information and communication systems.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; the employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- May require some travel on an as needed basis (~10%)
To view the full job description as well as apply for this position, please click the link below: