Regional Account Executive
Corrisoft is looking for a Regional Account Executive to grow Corrisoft’s set of customers with the primary purpose to increase revenue. The Account Executive is primarily responsible for generating new revenue in the Corrections space, using Corrisoft’s innovative product offerings. The scope includes primarily local correction agencies, regional service providers, and State government agencies. This role can accommodate someone who works remotely.
- To “hunt”. To prospect, qualify, negotiate and close new business for Corrisoft.
- Works with prospects to ensure that they have the right products and solutions based upon the jurisdiction’s needs and funding.
- Utilize his/her network, Marketing initiatives, and existing customers to identify new prospecting opportunities and problems to solve with Corrisoft’s technologies.
- To actively participate with Marketing in lead generation ideas and activities.
- To study and report key market and/or industry trends that support revenue generation activities to Marketing and Corrisoft management.
- Work with prospect and Corrisoft management to negotiate contract closure.
- Works with the customer during the initial implementation phase and transitions the customer to the Corrisoft Account Services team once the customer rolls in to production.
- Maintain strong relationships and manage expectations to ensure customers feel supported and appreciated.
- While Account Services owns providing regular, ongoing business reviews with customers, the Account Executive needs to help in preparation and should be in attendance during these reviews at least during the first year after rollout.
- Ability to execute all sales activities independently, as appropriate. From trade show discussions, to meetings with all levels of the customer hierarchy, to performing solution demonstrations and running any other “pilots”. The AE needs to be self-reliant, knowledgeable, and resourceful.
- Follows Corrisoft policies and procedures regarding prospect and customer information and contact requirements (i.e CRM, Trip Reports).
- Prioritizes opportunities with greatest potential for success.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree (B.A.) from a four year college or university
- Prior selling into local and state government agencies; the corrections industry preferred
- 5 years experience in a similar sales role is preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to engage with prospects, understand their pain points and challenges, and find areas where Corrisoft can provide solutions.
- Ability to qualify prospect opportunities in order to decide if further investment in time is warranted.
- Ability to effectively present solutions and respond to questions from prospects, customers, and the general public.
- Proficient at learning new technology and the ability to effectively demonstrate it in a Sales setting.
- A practical, adaptable, innovative, collaborative, and solution-focused approach to issues.
- Strong ability to be self-directed regarding learning and discovery.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and planning/scheduling abilities.
- Excellent computer skills, comfort with technology, and proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Compensation is commensurate with experience
- Incentive Compensation is based on revenue generation success
- Benefits package available
- Regional coverage: Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Michigan
- 50-75% travel required within the region. Some national travel from time to time