Monitoring Center Representative
Corrisoft is currently seeking experienced Monitoring Center Representatives for all shifts to join our team in Lexington, KY. Under the direction of a team lead, each Monitoring Center Representative is responsible for providing technical support and monitoring services to law enforcement and community supervision agencies, which includes monitoring program participants, answering agency questions related to hardware and software, and assisting agencies with established protocol responses. Successful applicants must be able to utilize sophisticated technology and understand Corrisoft’s focus to reduce recidivism utilizing the AIR platform.
- Respond to customer inquiries, and provide technical support and scheduling via phone/email.
- Take actions necessary to resolve issues and respond to requests with a high degree of accuracy.
- With a high degree of professionalism, interface with law enforcement, community supervision agencies, and participants.
- Work closely with law enforcement and community supervision agencies to resolve problems, provide assistance, and answer questions concerning programs and services.
- Inform and monitor participants in adhering to conditional release requirements, including, but not limited to, office visits scheduled with parole/probation officers, court appearances, restitution payments, education, and employment needs.
- Assist in referrals for medical, mental health, or substance abuse treatment services as ordered by the court.
Education and Experience
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience in the criminal justice field
- At least 2 years experience in a non-retail customer service role
- Experience in technical support and troubleshooting
- Customer service experience may be substituted with two-years experience in the criminal justice field (e.g. corrections, law enforcement, or pre-trial)
- At least 6 months experience using a computer in a work or academic setting
Skills and Abilities
- Basic knowledge of smart-phones and mobile applications.
- Intermediate-level experience with Word and Excel.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
- Demonstrated ability in critical thinking, strong verbal communication skills, excellent telephone presence, and the ability to listen attentively.
- Friendly, courteous, service-oriented, professional, outgoing, and customer service oriented.
- Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
- Detail oriented and ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision.
- Ability to recognize problems, identify possible causes and resolve routine issues.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude in Windows and Web-based applications.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining accuracy and speed.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and maintain an effective working relationship with internal and external organizations, groups, team members and individuals.
- Self-motivated and independent problem solving ability required.
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation is commensurate with experience
- Benefits package available