Customer Support Center Manager
Corrisoft is seeking a customer-centric and solution -minded professional, leading the organization’s 24/7/365 support center and new customer implementation projects to join our team in Lexington, KY. This position directly manages the support center and indirectly manages project teams, ensuring that Corrisoft’s values of excellence, creativity, integrity, openness and empathy are demonstrated in all functions at all times.
- Ensure the Customer Support Center is providing excellent customer service, meeting quality standards and demonstrating teamwork daily.
- Utilize CRM tool, call center phone system, Corrisoft’s proprietary software, MS Office suite, Google apps and other miscellaneous software to perform daily functions.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of Corrisoft’s software and hardware solutions, including AIR Mobile and AIR Connect with all accessories to guide customers in mapping their needs to Corrisoft’s capabilities/solutions.
- Handle escalated issues in accordance with service expectations.
- Determine and document processes and procedures and lead continuous improvements.
- Prepare and manage work schedules to accommodate peak demands while balancing employee workloads and meeting budget expectations.
- Report and work to improve department key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Conduct employee reviews, provide feedback regularly and coach team members to meet expectations of excellence.
- Actively participate in software and hardware enhancement, development and issue resolution.
- Work effectively with other functional areas to ensure customer needs are met.
- Strive for excellence and simplicity in the implementation of small and large-scale customers, from contract agreement through transfer to long-term support.
- Lead timely completion of projects while meeting quality expectations and budgets.
- Demonstrate an understanding of customer roles and responsibilities
- Ensure a quality-driven, consistent approach to project implementations by establishing, documenting and communicating SOPs (standard operating procedures), best practices as an evolution and establishing KPIs (key performance indicators) for tracking and improving project success.
- Anticipate and proactively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent project team from delivering on agreed-upon project objectives, mitigate risk and execute necessary corrective actions.
- Perform miscellaneous other duties as requested.
- Represent Corrisoft at miscellaneous events as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from accredited four-year college or university and five years related experience, or equivalent combination of higher education and experience.
Skills and Abilities
- Experience working with in the Corrections field desired
- Experience Implementing ERP or other business process software desired
- Travel time up to 20%, including some overnight and weekend commitments.