Business Development Representative
We are looking to hire a Business Development Representative who will work to generate, qualify and research opportunities with the primary purpose of providing targeted business opportunities to the Account Executives and, identify RFP opportunities and generate new leads through the internet.
To generate new business for Corrisoft through systematic prospecting of leads.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Make outbound calls, sending emails, and initiating email campaigns to potential customers to qualify customers and identify decision-makers.
- Develop and maintain a social media campaign to generate leads.
- Develop Sales Opportunities by researching and identifying potential customers.
- Clearly and effectively work with the Leads to demonstrate Corrisoft value proposition through phone meetings and webinar presentations.
- Engage the Account Executive in the process when needed and where appropriate.
- Research and identify business opportunities in unassigned territories.
- To actively collaborate with Sales Team and Marketing in lead generation ideas and activities.
- Develop and deliver qualified sales opportunities to Account Executives.
- Using CRM, deliver qualified sales opportunities with calls to action, due dates, customer profile, source of lead, and summary of activity.
- Work closely with Account Executives to coordinate the potential scheduling of in-person presentations and/or warm hand-off of qualified leads.
- To study and report key market and/or industry trends that support revenue generation activities to the Sales and Marketing Team.
- Stay current on Corrisoft products and offerings.
- Identify Federal, State, and County contract opportunities where Corrisoft can influence the language of the offering and/or where Corrisoft can apply solely or with a business partner to meet the offering.
- Acting as the Lead, but working collaboratively with the Sales and Marketing Team to respond to contract offerings.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university.
- Prior selling into local and state government agencies; the corrections industry preferred.
- Experience in a similar sales role is preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Compensation is commensurate with experience
- Incentive Compensation is based on revenue generation success
- Benefits package available
- Limited overnight travel may be required.