PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The primary purpose of this position is supporting off-site probation officers with participant management via AIR Technology. This position is also responsible for monitoring compliance with court ordered terms and basic technical support by performing the following duties.
LIST OF TASKS OR DUTIES:
● Uses AIR web application to monitor participant compliance with court ordered terms in real-time.
● Maintains contact with participants (primarily via phone) regarding compliance with responsibilities and requirements set forth by the Supervisor and/or the court by means of event completion and following agency protocols.
● Makes appropriate activity notations to participant profiles within the AIR web application.
● Explains the expectations to participants, such as proper maintenance of monitoring device(s), various restrictions, and required attendances.
● Provides Level 1 customer support to supervisors and participants.
● Able to troubleshoot via phone while gathering information from programming to support data provided by the caller. Able to interpret data to drive additional questioning.
● Consults with Supervisors and Sector Specialists regarding programs and services for the client. Analytical – Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
● Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; proactively gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
● Completes equipment returns as well as orders via the AIR Web application and works directly with Shipping and Receiving for status updates.
● Maintains terms of compliance with participants and/or Supervisors via inbound and outbound calls and/or emails
● High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
● Bilingual (English/Spanish) Required
● Remote position
● Home internet
- Central or Mountain Time zone preferred
● Must be able to remain in a stationary position at a desk and operate a computer for up to 8 hours per day.
Communication & People Skills:
● Experience with Customer Service including p hone/e mail skills
● Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; follow through with commitments.
● Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
● Solid written and verbal communication skills are necessary.
● Works effectively and cooperatively with other team members to achieve goals and develop/maintain working relationships.
● Ability to effectively communicate with employees and staff.
Ability to understand data/reports
Click the Links Below to Apply:
Central Time Zone:
Mountain Time Zone:
Pacific Time Zone: