Account Service Representative
The primary responsibility of this position is to act as the primary liaison between customers and Corrisoft. This position will make sure account goals are established and met throughout the duration of the contract. This position is also responsible for managing account satisfaction and retention and is measured via Corrisoft and customer efficiency goals.
- Understands success plan of every new customer
- Keeps track of success plan deliverables and documents action plan
- Strategically documents new client goals to ensure each goal has a timeline.
- Maintains fluid communication with direct supervisor
- Proactively communicates/implements suggestions for customer roadblocks and/or impediments
- Provides new customer on boarding assistance, beginning with active engagement in project implementations, and then becoming the primary customer contact as the project advances.
- Thorough documentation for all customer interactions
- Work with call center manager to facilitate a clear communication channel between ASA’s and ASR.
- Strong level of understanding of Corrisoft’s market and products in order to effectively offer value to any client type
- Indirectly supervise on-site implementations with new clients
- Understands all = AIR Web settings and can make changes if necessary
- Maintains a good understanding of ALL AIR Products and Platforms
- De-escalates and problem solves any customer issues
- Communicates with customers via phone, email, online presentations, impromptu support, screen sharing, and in-person to provide necessary support and education.
- Exceeds customer expectations within Corrisoft’s product offering, ensuring technological needs are met and works to reduce the maintenance level of the customer.
- Ensures all accounts they manage are kept current with Corrisoft’s evolving technological advancements.
- Identifies, prioritizes, and internally advocates for value-added customer service opportunities and development needs
- Anticipates and assists customers with inventory management, QA and lost and damaged requirements.
- Completes administrative duties in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Maintain an excellent contract cancellation rate due to Customer Service.
- Performs miscellaneous other duties as requested.
- High school diploma required, or GED.
- Associate Degree and/or 2+ years of related experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- 3-5 years prior experience in customer service, account management and/or corrections industry preferred.
- Capability and willingness to physically lift and move (boxes of) equipment as necessary.
COMMUNICATION & PEOPLE SKILLS:
- Solid written and verbal communication skills are necessary.
- Works effectively and cooperatively with other team members to achieve goals and develop/maintain working relationships.
- Professional presentation skills to individuals and large groups.
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication with management and Executives, internally and externally.
- Independent and critical thinking, often in ambiguous situations, to bring successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross-functional problems or opportunities.
- Strong, self-driven organization, planning, and execution skills to consistently meet deadlines.
- Capability to lead and unite resources from other functional areas to accomplish goals.
- Possess comfort representing advancing technology to customers.
- Demonstrate high level computer skills with the following:
- Google Chrome-based email, calendar and contact management applications
- Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Requires up to 20 % travel, including some overnight and weekend commitments.