Corrisoft is seeking an Account Executive who will work to grow Corrisoft’s set of customers with the primary purpose to increase revenue. The Account Executive is primarily responsible for generating new revenue in the Corrections space, using Corrisoft’s innovative product offerings. The scope includes entities who are currently working in the corrections space, Federal government providers, and State government agencies.
- To generate new business for Corrisoft through systematic prospecting of leads within a defined territory.
- Identify, qualify, negotiate and close resellers who align with Corrisoft products/services with a designated region.
- Work collaboratively with Corrisoft Team to respond to contract offerings.
- Clearly and effectively work with the Leads to demonstrate Corrisoft value proposition through in-person, over the phone, and webinar presentations.
- Work to generate new business in unassigned territories where large opportunities are identified.
- Utilize his/her network, marketing initiatives, and existing customers to identify new prospecting opportunities and problems to solve with Corrisoft’s technologies.
- To actively participate with Marketing in lead generation ideas and activities.
- To study and report key market and/or industry trends that support revenue generation activities to Marketing and Corrisoft management.
- Work with prospect and Corrisoft management to negotiate contract closure.
- Works with the customer during the initial implementation phase and transitions the customer to the Corrisoft Account Services team once the customer rolls in to production.
- Maintain strong relationships and manage expectations to ensure customers feel supported and appreciated.
- Cooperatively with the Account Services Representative, conduct ongoing business reviews with customers to identify that customer needs are being met and opportunity to grow business within that account and to obtain referral information if available.
- Ability to execute all sales activities independently, as appropriate. From trade show discussions, to meetings with all levels of the customer hierarchy, to performing solution demonstrations and running any other “pilots”. The AE needs to be self-reliant, knowledgeable, and resourceful.
- Follows Corrisoft policies and procedures regarding prospect and customer information and contact requirements (i.e CRM, Trip Reports).
- Prioritizes opportunities with greatest potential for success.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree (B.A.) from a four year college or university
- Prior selling into local and state government agencies; the corrections industry preferred
- 5-years experience in a similar sales role is preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to engage with prospects, understand their pain points and challenges, and find areas where Corrisoft can provide solutions.
- Ability to qualify prospect opportunities in order to decide if further investment in time is warranted.
- Proficient at learning new technology and the ability to effectively demonstrate it in a Sales setting
- A practical, adaptable, innovative, collaborative, and solution-focused approach to issues.
- Strong ability to be self-directed regarding learning and discovery.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and planning/scheduling abilities.
- Excellent computer skills, comfort with technology, and proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Compensation is commensurate with experience
- Incentive Compensation is based on revenue generation success
- Benefits package available
- Preferably based in Ohio, Michigan, or Wisconsin
- 50-75% travel required within the region. Some national travel.